This festive season, cater to your sweet tooth with this amazing pudding recipe which will have you craving for more!
- 16 chocolate biscuits
- 25 liters Vadilal vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 cup vanilla custard
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup dried coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated nuts
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (Or strawberries), roughly crushed
- Chocolate/Vanilla Dip ( Ice Magic works well)
- Extra vanilla custard, to serve
- Line a stainless steel pudding bowl with plastic wrap, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Break 10 biscuits into 2cm pieces.
- Combine Vadilalice-cream, biscuit pieces, custard, marshmallows, coconut, nuts and raspberries in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared bowl. Smooth the top.
- Place remaining biscuits on top of the mixture.
- Freeze overnight or until firm.
- When ready to serve, stand pudding at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften.
- Turn out onto a plate. Carefully peel away wrap.
- Drizzle with ice magic and top with sprinkles and cachous.
- Serve with custard